Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

REVIEW



In 2011 I went to California.  I had a penis enlargement surgery done and got an infection. So my surgery was botched and I ended up with scarring around my penis. I was referred to Marlon and I told him my dilemma. He custom made me an LH Hanger. The LG Hanger is helping to stretch and lengthen my penis, and also stretching  the scar tissue. I have gained a good inch and a half thanks to the LH Hanger.


He also custom made me a Girth Blaster: a stretching device that combines the 2 have given me so much more length even in a flaccid state no more turtling. The girth is astounding, new vein formation and its permanent. These are my statements factual and I recommend the LH Hanger and Girth Blaster to anyone looking for permanent gains.
   -Sincerely K.

14 comments:

  1. What is the Girth Blaster device?!? Never heard of it before, but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, We are in the proto type stages of the Girth Blaster right now. When we fine tune it we intend to market it from our website. We'll let you know and keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! It sounds great, can't wait to see the details when it comes out. Got any other projects in the prototype stages? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a matter of fact we do. We are currently testing an All Day Stetcher (ADS) and the result so far are very promising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome! I've been looking for an ADS but they all look kinda crappy. I will wait till yours comes out. Do you think these will be available before the end of the year? ;) :D

    Thanks for your responses too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John-email us at lghangerllc@hotmail.com and we will send you a picture of the ADS. The device is ready for production with the exception of the leg strap.
    ps, we are on our honey money in Mexico right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! I just sent an email to that address! can't wait to have a look!! :) Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw the pictures, and the device looks great, I can see it playing a huge part in gaining many inches!! between seeing the hanger and now the ADS, your company and team are bloody geniuses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!!! Your making my head swell (ha ha) with that kind of talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. John, we have a small forum started at www.lghangerforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol!

    Thanks, I will check out your forum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I pay by cash on delivery because I don't have debit or credit card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I pay by cash on delivery because I don't have debit or credit card

    ReplyDelete