v-jelq puts more pressure on the sides of the shaft, really working the corpus
Step and Video Tutorial's below:
Step 1: Form a "V" sign
with your hand (“V” with the split between your middle and ring finder).
Step 2: Move the same hand
underneath your penis so that the center of the “V” is holding your penis
straight up. At this point, your fingers should be pointing towards your abs.
Tighten the V around the base of your penis and curl your fingers up so they are
pointing at the ceiling.
Step 3: Move your hand up the base
when it reaches the head of the penis, pause and let go.
Step 4: With your other hand repeat
steps 1 – 3
When letting go with your hand,
your other hand should simultaneously be in the starting position.
1. Massage your penis until it reaches 60-80% erection.
2. Use your right hand to grab base of your penis.
3. Use your left hand and make an "OK" sign with your thumb and index finger and grip tightly around the your penis behind the right hand.
4. Starting from there, slowly pull (milk) towards the penis head.
5. When you reach the penis head, let go with your left hand and start all over again.
6. Perform the exercise for 5 minutes (100 strokes)
To perform the side jelq, begin with a normal jelq with your penis being 75-85% erect. Towards the halfway point of jelqing, simply place your other hand at the base of the penis, helping support it. Curve the jelq movement from side to side. When you reach the glans of the penis, press your palm against it to complete the bending motion.
1) Inhale deeply and "swallow" your breath. Mentally visualize pushing the breathed-in “energy” into your penis. Using your index, middle and ring fingers, push up on the area just behind your testes and just in front of your anus (the ‘taint) to “hold in” your stored energy. Keep this pressure constant for all of the pulling you are about to do.
2) Grasp your penis just behind the head, and with a steady pull that should only be mildly uncomfortable (NOT PAINFUL!) Pull it straight out nine times, Then to the left nine times, then to the right nine times and then down nine times.
3) Get your penis semi-erect. Then make a circle around the base of your penis using your forefinger and thumb (like if you where making an “OK” sign.) Then milk towards the glans nine times.
4) After the last procedure, your penis should be fully erect or close to it. Grasp your penis just behind the head and pull it towards your left side. Start rotating your penis in circles with a “cranking” style. Do this nine times. Repeat the same procedure for your right side.
5) For your last pulling exercise, grasp your penis just behind the head and pull your penis straight out. Keeping the tension, touch the head of your penis lightly to the inside of your left thigh and then back out again. Do this a total of nine times.
Repeat the same procedure for the other side.
6) After your stretching exercises, you should soak in a hot tub or a warm bath to relax the tissues of the penis; similar to relaxing your muscles after a heavy workout. You may also want to massage your penis at this time (or better yet, get someone to do it for you!)