New Client Demonstration of the LG Hanger Girth Bands and Weight System
Saturday, May 26, 2018
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
The v-jelq puts more pressure on the sides of the shaft, really working the corpus cavernosa. To perform the v-jelq, make a V with your index and middle finger, with your palm facing toward you, then jelq upward.
2. Use your right hand to grab base of your penis.
3. Use your left hand and make an "OK" sign with your thumb and index finger and grip tightly around the your penis behind the right hand.
4. Starting from there, slowly pull (milk) towards the penis head.
5. When you reach the penis head, let go with your left hand and start all over again.
6. Perform the exercise for 5 minutes (100 strokes)
To perform the side jelq, begin with a normal jelq with your penis being 75-85% erect. Towards the halfway point of jelqing, simply place your other hand at the base of the penis, helping support it. Curve the jelq movement from side to side. When you reach the glans of the penis, press your palm against it to complete the bending motion.