Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Monday, September 11, 2017

VIDEO: Chamber Leaking Slippage Vacuum Loss



CLICK BELOW FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING VIDEO - Total Man



All righty, guys, so you've got your LG Hanger out. Now the method that I like to use, you can definitely just still roll it up like usual, but other than that I'm going to just apply a little bit of oil to the top of the chamber. If you haven't seen in other videos, this is just a lot simpler of a method for me. Just being able to slide it right up the entire chamber seems to be an easier approach, just make sure it doesn't catch on anything. So now you've got a nice big opening to put your glands in. 

All right, so I do also like to just place a little bit, like a tiny amount, of oil on the inside of the chamber so that your penis can just slide on in. Now right here guys, I've got a sleeve that is actually the correct size for me. Now many people might have trouble of them losing suction or they think that it could be the valve at the top or something else is going on. Now I've got a few recommendations, but the first one is definitely going to be one, making sure the sleeve is the correct size. However, if you don't want to have to pay for another sleeve, or at least just not yet, you can definitely get by. We have something that is going to adjust and fluctuate just like your penis size while you're hanging. So what am I going to do is attach the LG Hanger just like normal. If you haven't seen the attaching video, go and watch that. I do like to just slide myself in before I actually slide the sleeve down. I'm going to apply the pressure and so just so I get pulled all the way to the end of the chamber, I'll get myself to about five to 10 inches of mercury with the pressure. 

Then what I'm going to do is actually pull my skin back. If you haven't got skin because you are circumcised, that is totally fine. Your skin's not even going to be there, but if you are uncircumcised like I am, just pull the skin back slightly. Either roll or slide the sleeve back down. You may find that there is a loss of suction somewhere. Now many may think that with the LG Hanger could be the valve up here, but honestly this thing is super high quality, super rigid. I really don't think that is going to be the issue. I most likely think that the chances are going to be a lot higher that it is the sleeve, either the size or even the seal where the sleeve makes contact with the chamber itself, in which case what I would recommend as well is cleaning your whole device really thoroughly with soap, so by the time that you actually dry it over, the material of the sleeve is actually tacky again, so it actually makes a nice tight seal, an airtight seal onto the chamber. 

Then obviously utilizing some kind of band if that doesn't work as well. What I would recommend is getting a zip tie, tying it over the sleeve, attaching it to the chamber. You'll find that any kind of zip tie will have the sharp edges once you're finished. So what I would recommend is chucking over a rubber band like this one. You can easily just protect not only the sleeves but yourself from the sharp edges of the zip tie by placing that band over. 

Now once the sleeve is down, guys, all right, just give it a few more pumps up. I'm going to pump up to my usual pressure. Now this is where the problem usually comes in, which is where you might start losing suction, maybe even it only occurs at around about five to 10 minutes in. So what I'm going to recommend is detach the pump and if the pump is already detached with another device, that's totally fine, we're going to get back to adding that pressure, whichever method of adding pressure it is with your device. Now all you're going to do guys is get a short amount of sleeve. Now LG Hanger actually does come with a substantial amount of sleeve. So what you can do is just cut off a shorter amount of section. Let's say that you do get a spare sleeve like this one here. It's not even going to have to be too much at all. Try make enough room so that you can at least double the sleeve over. 

So if I cut it really thin, I can only utilize that one band. So what I'm going to do is cut it long enough so that I can actually double it over, which looks like this. So it's actually going to make a thicker band and that's, I've got still some spare sleeve, and now literally all I'm going to do with that one band, if the one layer is going to be enough, I will know throughout my hang. I'm going to place it over the entire chamber and all the way down to the bottom of the sleeve that is attached to my penis. Now what this is going to do is add tightness, so we're going to get an extremely good seal. 

All right, now what I would recommend as well guys, just to prevent any possible friction, that is definitely possible, so please keep these in mind, but what are you going to want to do is add just lubrication or oil all the way down the shaft and especially where the sleeve is going to double over because now there's going to possibly be more friction. Now if you hang guys, it should be successful and if it's not, if it's still not tight enough, it definitely means that the sleeve is too big for you, but what you can do because you've cut off a good length of extra sleeve to place over, is just double over the sleeve. So now I've got two layers of extra sleeve and make sure that sits right at the bottom, and now I've got that extra firmness, extra grip, and extra tight seal. All right, so that seal should not be going anywhere at all. You can definitely do this with a tiny bit of sleeve. It definitely has that ability to shrink and expand when you need it, as your penis fluctuate in size, or who knows, the sleeve may just be too big and it's not actually tight enough to get that vacuum and airtight seal. So this will definitely do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment