Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2018

VIDEO REVIEW- RMan Demo Review of Cable Weight Stand (CWS)





Hello gentlemen. This is Rman, coming to you live from Las Vegas Nevada. Demonstrating the roller stand from LG Hanger.It is quite comfortable. I put some weights on the backside cause I don’t want the stand to roll, just as a precaution for myself, and I’m sitting here watching Formula One practice this Friday evening 841 West Coast time.I can sit in the position for hours if I choose to. This is very quite comfortable. I’ve used other hanger positions or other hanger products before, didn’t like them, got with LG, made me feel very comfortable, took the measurements, sent it back to them, and they sent it to me.like They said m, 7 to 10 days business days, got the product and love the product and using it working very well my goal is to go to 10 inches 7 1/4 and so I will be pursuing that and I use the LG Hanger plus a bath mate and I do the jelqing. I do all the exercises you know I follow Kingsnake that guy he’s amazing he’s done a lot in the last couple years and not trying to compete with the brother cause he’s already got me beat by 3 inches but I’m trying to make my own goals satisfy my own wants so this is Rman coming to you live from Las Vegas using the LG Hanger Roller Stand, signing off,you guys need to get with this take care

No comments:

Post a Comment