Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Monday, September 10, 2018

ARTICLE: Amount of Hg's to use per amount of weight




How many Hg's should I be using per amount of weight?

This is somewhat subjective. It also depends on how much weight you are attempting to hang. For example when I am hanging 8 lbs., I draw out about 3 hg of vacuum pressure and hook the weight up to the chamber, lower it until it is hanging onto my penis all by itself. I take a look at the gauge and it will read about 5 hg, The weight alone primed the pressure up another 2 hg. That is sufficient for me to hang 8 lbs. When I go up to 10 lbs and above, I do the same, except as I allow the weight to hang I draw the desired pressure I need to allow the weight to hang without slipping off, which is about 10 hg. So draw up to 5 hg, allow the weight to hang, it will spike up a couple more hg, and then draw out the remainder up to 10 hg and disconnect hose. Even when I hang up to 17 lbs. I never need more than about 15 hg. of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment