Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Is my Penis too Small for the LG Hanger?


-My penis is very thin. Will this affect me using the device? I have ordered stretchers that can't hold on to my penis because they clearly aren't made for very small penises. So truthfully will this be an issue with this product?

Subject:
Thin member might not fit device. 

On Jul 3, 2014, at 13:14, LG Hanger <lghangerllc@hotmail.com> wrote
-Hello J,
 
The good news is that all the chambers I manufacture are custom fit to each individual’s size and needs.
So no matter what your size is I can fit you with a chamber that will help produce length and girth gains. Emoji
Foldus
 
-Thanks!
So when I order how would I get this costume fit? It seemed you only had two options.
Sent from my iPhone
 
-J.
 
The two options you see are for the two separate packages that we offer.
Package “A” has everything you need to start hanging.
Package “B” has everything that Package “A” has minus the hand pump and weight.
 
After you order from our website, you will receive a link to a video that tells you exactly how to correctly measure your penis so we can get you an exact custom made chamber to fit.
 
 
Please feel free to email me directly with any other questions you may have at LGHangerLLC@hotmail.com
Foldus

No comments:

Post a Comment