Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Why did you guys choose to develop a hanging product, instead of a pump, extender, etc.?

Why did you guys choose to develop a hanging product, instead of a pump, extender, etc.?
On some occasions I allow the students to use pumps and extenders for a substantive period of time, the results were disappointing. In addition, I have been active in PE since around 1980, during those decades I tried everything available including all pumps ever made, manual exercises, all manner of extenders, and more currently the device that uses an elastic belt loop attached to a rubber sheath on the penis, again. This was very fortunate experience for those decades because it gave me essential experiential knowledge on everything available for my students. As a scientist and as an extensive PE practitioner I know what reliably works reliably well, what kind of works and is iffy, and what does not.
 
As mentioned, it is a scientific fact in order to induce collagen remodeling one must reach a critical threshold of traction starting at 8 to 10 pounds. The other devices simply don't do that , extenders only produce a force of approximately 4 to 5 pounds and  at  best  can deliver newbie gains of perhaps1/2”-3/4” by pulling the waves out of the collagen, but falls short of inducing collagen remodeling..  Pumping can be used but there is a special skill that one must develop such as using a variable vacuum spiking scenario resulting in a pump stretch dynamic. Those who are not experienced in pumping  improperly  bring it up to maximum which results in edama  and  temporary bloating,  unfortunately no  significant permanent gains occur in the majority of cases. I can teach students how to properly pump, and it can be used as a viable instrument in one’s repertoire of instruments for PE.  
 
I am often the recipient of disappointed students who have tried various devices. I explained to them the experience and the scientific basis for why we use The LG Hanger.  This is why we prefer traction devices and also a “special” pump that enables variable a vacuum scenario... Manual exercises are a useful secondary tool to the mechanical traction. 

-Richard R. Howard II, Dr. PH, MS, MPH

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Length Master device by DLD from matters of size? Its a device for manual stretching using 2 hands to generate a lot more force than gripping on your penis with your hand. curious if you have tried it. cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pete,
    I have not tried DLD's hand aided stretching device, so I cannot comment on it's effectiveness. I do however incorporate hand stretching as part of my routine while using the LG Hanger. I prefer to use the LG Hanger because I don't have to carve out time from my day to use it. I use it while I work, and since I stand and work in a private environment it is very convenient to use. In the past when I have employed advanced hand stretching and jelqing into my PE routine I have found that it requires a significant amount of time and additionally the amount of force required to pull as hard as I do tends to promote tendonitis in my elbows. I use my hands all day long and the constant gripping that my job requires puts an enormous amount of stress on my elbow's tendons.

    I have on the drawing board for product development a device that really stresses the Tunica. I have found it to be very effective and eliminates the over use of manual hand movements.

    Respectfully,

    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger, LLC

    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    LGHangerLLC@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pete,

    I have one and have tried it extensively, and again found the results to be iffy. Again it boils down to the quality and quantity of traction, and while this device allows you to do a number of different angular movements, which I tried extensively, I was not over impress and just put it away with the other things. I must admit it seems like a good idea in general, possibly one could use it in conjunction with the LG hanger in full from movements.

    Best regards,

    Dr. Ric

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would you recommend one pump properly? This would be in conjunction with the LG Hanger.

    ReplyDelete