Custom Made Chambers

Custom Made Chambers

Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2017

VIDEO TUTORIAL: KINGSNAKE 20lbs Hanging Weight Routine





Alright, this is Kingsnake checking in.

Just showing my hanging weight here, doing my work set. Which is 20 pounds.

What I normally do is in the morning time, I do my heavy works set.

I warm up with 10 pounds for about 10 minutes and then I’ll jump it up to 20 pounds, which is my actual work set.

I'll hang that weight for 20 minutes. If I reach any type of fatigue throughout that 20 minute work set then I’ll drop the weight usually by 2 1/2 pounds and then what I like to do in the evening time, or close to bed is what I call a back off set.

The purpose of the back off set is basically just to keep those microscopic gaps between the tissues open we can heal in the elongated state.

With the back off set I only hang half the amount of weight that my work set was.

So right now, since my work sets 20 pounds, half of that is 10, so I’ll hang 10 pounds for 20 minutes in the evening for my back offset.

I do this six days a week.

Once again too, when you order the LG Hanger if you’re on the website on order page make sure to type my name in KINGSNAKE or if you call to order, tell the person that you’re talking to my name, which is a KINGSNAKE and you’ll get $10 off your purchase

Once again this is Kingsnake aka zane22 showing my hanging weight of 20 pounds with LG Hanger

Checking out

No comments:

Post a Comment